On the road to discovery ….
“Education should no longer be mostly imparting of knowledge but must take a new path, seeking the release of human potentials.” Maria Montessori
Our primary program is designed to meet the needs of your child in a new phase of development. This age is characterized by heightened social awareness, imagination, and a sense of morality.
The focus is not on forcing the child to memorize facts, but rather to understand concepts and learn how to learn. The primary classroom supports children’s independence and potential by inviting them to engage in an expansive course of study outside the classroom area.
We provide an enriching and challenging environment for them to work collaboratively with each other, staff and wider community. They work actively in a flexible responsive environment that provides real life experiences and work practices to bring the curriculum to life.
We foster the development of independence, self-discipline and creative thought. We are based on the universal values of self-respect, respect for others and respect for the environment, fostering the love of learning and a sense of communal responsibility by helping out to children around the world.
Sekolah Rendah Islam Integrasi Madrasati nurtures the nature in your child.
Our primary school programmes are follows:
- Primary Cycle 2 (9.00 am – 3:30 pm)
- Primary Cycle 2 (9.00 am – 5:30 pm)
- Primary Cycle 3 (9.00 am – 3:30 pm)
- Primary Cycle 3 (9.00 am – 5:30 pm)
- Primary Special Needs (9.00 am – 3:30 pm)
- Primary Special Needs (9.00 am – 5:30 pm)
- Cycle 2 (6 – 9 years old)
- Cycle 3 (9 – 12 years old)
- Language (English, Malay, Arabic)
- Mathematics & Geometry
- Cultural Studies (Botany, Zoology, Geography, History)
- Islamic Studies (Aqeedah, Ibadah, Akhlaq, Seerah)
- Hafazan & Qur’an Reading
- Practical Life Skills
- Arts & Craft
- Sunnah Sports. Gardening